SUMMER HOURS (mAY 18, 2013 to September 2, 2013)
- We are open daily -Monday to Sunday- 10:00 am to 5:00pm, including Statutory Holidays .
- Very important: For the safety of all our visitors, once a Planetarium show has begun latecomers will not be admitted, and visitors who leave during the show will not be re-admitted.
- For the Planetarium show schedule, please click here.
How do admissions work?
As a non-profit organization, The Manitoba Museum relies on admissions to fulfill our mandate and keep our exhibitions in working order. Thank you for your support!
Each area of The Manitoba Museum (Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium) is called a “venue”. You can choose what venues you want to see, the more areas you visit the more you save.
There are three admissions categories:
Adult Rate: Individuals 18 – 59 years (not attending school)
Youth/Student/Senior Rate: This category applies to:
- Individuals between the ages of 3 and 17,
- Individuals 60 years of age or older,
- Individuals between the ages of 18-59 years presenting to the box office attendant a valid student ID from a Canadian Community College or University.
Family Rate: Up to 6 people, no more than 2 adults.
Children 2 years and under and Museum Members are admitted FREE to the Museum Galleries, Science Gallery and Planetarium.
Planetarium admission is for a single show. Additional shows can be purchased for only $4. For Planetarium show schedules, please click here.
All prices include applicable taxes. These bundles do not include add-on cost for temporary exhibitions or the $1 contribution to the New Exhibition Fund. Prices subject to change. In case of discrepancy, prices shown at the box office are the official admission prices.
Other available discounts
Group Tours: 10 or more people – 10% discount. Discount only applies to one venue prices. Contact the Group Sales department to book make your booking or for additional information.
NEW! Choose Your Adventure!