Manitoba Museum Summer Day Camp 2013
*** Attention Parents ***
Remaining weeks are SOLD OUT. If you would like to enquire about last-minute cancellations, please call us at (204) 988-0626 Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30pm.
**New this year Sibling discount. ** First child pays regular rate, save $20.00 on each additional sibling.
- Museum Members pay $150 per week.
- Non Museum Members pay $175 per week.
About our camps
- Campers are divided into three age groups: Grades K & 1 / 2 & 3 / 4, 5 & 6. We accept campers who have finished Kindergarten this past June .
- Camper to Leader ratio of 8:1.
- Day Camp activities run from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
- Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:00am at no additional cost. For earlier drop off please call 988-0626 (additional fees apply).
- Pick up is between 4:30pm and 5:00pm.
- Morning snack provided, and most often made by campers. Campers require a lunch and drink every day except Friday, when a hot dog lunch is provided.
- There are no camps offered July 2 to 5 or August 5 to 9, 2013.
- Themes will be the same for all groups but activities will vary by age group.
ADVENTURE WEEK (A)
1. June 24- June 28 CANCELLED
3. July 15 – July 19 SOLD OUT
5. July 29 – August 2 15 SPOTS LEFT
7. August 19 – August 23 SOLD OUT
Topics covered these weeks include the Environment, Inventions, Chemistry, Natural Disasters and Indigeous Cultures.
ADVENTURE WEEK (B)
2. July 8 – July 12 SOLD OUT
4. July 22 – July 26 SOLD OUT
6. August 12 – August 16 SOLD OUT
8. August 26 – August 30 SOLD OUT
Topics covered these weeks include Astronomy, Archeology/Paleontology, Weather, Human Anatomy and Animals.
To download our brochure, click: daycamp_brochure_2013_web
Still have questions? Please call our Reservations Coordinator at 204-988-0626.