Manitoba Museum Summer Day Camp 2013
*** Attention Parents ***
We will begin taking reservations for our Day Camps on Tuesday, April 2.
Please click here to reserve your spot by completing our online form. After completing the form you will be taken to our online payment service. It is 100% safe and there are no extra charges for this service.
**New this year Sibling discount. ** First child pays regular rate, save $20.00 on each additional sibling.
- Museum Members pay $150 per week.
- Non Museum Members pay $175 per week.
About our camps
- Campers are divided into three age groups: Grades K & 1 / 2 & 3 / 4, 5 & 6. We accept campers who have finished Kindergarten this past June .
- Camper to Leader ratio of 8:1.
- Day Camp activities run from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
- Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:00am at no additional cost. For earlier drop off please call 988-0626 (additional fees apply).
- Pick up is between 4:30pm and 5:00pm.
- Morning snack provided, and most often made by campers. Campers require a lunch and drink every day except Friday, when a hot dog lunch is provided.
- There are no camps offered July 2 to 5 or August 5 to 9, 2013.
- Themes will be the same for all groups but activities will vary by age group.
Day camp themes
ADVENTURE WEEK (A)
1. June 24 – June 28
3. July 15 – July 19
5. July 29 – August 2
7. August 19 – August 23
Topics covered these weeks include the Environment, Inventions, Chemistry, Natural Disasters and Indigeous Cultures.
ADVENTURE WEEK (B)
2. July 8 – July 12
4. July 22 – July 26
6. August 12 – August 16
8. August 26 – August 30
Topics covered these weeks include Astronomy, Archeology/Paleontology, Weather, Human Anatomy and Animals.
To download our brochure, click: daycamp_brochure_2013_web
Still have questions? Please call our Reservations Coordinator at 204-988-0626.