Manitoba Museum Summer Day Camp 2014
Online and phone registration will begin Monday, April 7.
In-person registration will begin Tuesday, April 8.
About our camps
- Campers are divided into three age groups: Grades K & 1 / 2 & 3 / 4 & 5. We accept campers who have finished Kindergarten this past June .
- Camper to Leader ratio of 8:1.
- Day Camp activities run from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
- Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:00am at no additional cost. For earlier drop off please call 988-0626 (additional fees apply).
- Pick up is between 4:30pm and 5:00pm.
- Morning snack provided, and most often made by campers. Campers require a lunch and drink every day except Friday, when a hot dog lunch is provided.
- There are no camps offered June 30 to July 4 or August 4 to 8, 2014.
- Themes will be the same for all groups but activities will vary by age group.
Still have questions? Please call our Reservations Coordinator at 204-988-0626 Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.